Auto Shops – Discover the Benefits of Sharing Your Story on Podcasts!
About the Auto Shop Connection (ASC) Podcast
This about page presents information for auto repair shop owners and auto owners. If you are a shop owner or employee keep reading just below this section. Auto owners can Click Here to go directly to information for you.
The Auto Shop Connection Podcast presents informative interviews and conversations with repair shops and repair customers. Just listen and learn or share your own auto story.
- Provide prospective customers an opportunity to get to know your shop
- Share affiliations with national organizations like AC Delco, NAPA, O’reilly, ASA
This auto repair podcast helps auto owners connect with repair shops by assisting shops in telling their story. When auto owners listen to your community repair shop sharing helpful information about car repair and maintenance, they will trust you more.
Hearing employees share their passion and knowledge helps car owners know them before they enter the shop. Podcasts can help shops attract ideal customers because familiarity lowers fear and other barriers.
- Let employees share their passion for excellence by telling their story
- Highlight what makes your auto repair business different from all others
- Identify car brands you specialize in servicing
- Share your areas of expertise like check engine light or transmission repair
The Auto Shop Connection podcast connects auto repair customers and repair shops by presenting engaging and informative automotive advice and empowers auto owners to find your shop in their community.
- Enhance community trust and authority by sharing helpful stories
- Increase online and social media mention of your repair business
- Build relationships with auto owners and experience exponential company growth
- Establish your shop as an authority in your community
- Show ways your business is involved in supporting the local community
Our Mission –
Our mission is to collect and showcase automotive service professionals’ stories and empower auto owners to connect with the best automotive service provider for their needs in their community.
We also gather stories and feedback from auto owners giving repair shops the chance to learn more of what customers want so they can offer it.
Auto Owner Stories and Feedback
We interview auto owners to gather fun stories about their vehicles like – their first car, funny experiences, pet stories relating to cars, or anything that is entertaining. We also ask them about their experience with auto repair and let them share what made it positive or unpleasant as a way to provide feedback to shop owners.
Auto Owners – Discover How to Find Trustworthy Auto Repair!
These ASC podcast interviews and conversations are loaded with helpful tips and information about auto repair and maintenance. Listen and learn from shops or auto owners like yourself. Then share your own auto story to help other listeners. One of the benefits of sharing your story is the opportunity to give shops feedback about an experience you had.
- Access an un-biased resource so you can feel confident in what you learn
- Learn how to avoid being misled by unreliable or dishonest shop personnel
- Hear important auto repair tips from shop employees with explanations you can understand
This auto repair podcast helps auto owners connect with repair shops to minimize auto repair expenses and the frustrations that seem common when having your car repaired.
- Save money on auto repair so you’ll have more money for personal choices and family fun
- Discover how an honest shop can save you thousands of dollars per year
- Listen to auto stories that translates into money saving advice
- Identify which maintenance items can provide the best protection against expensive repairs
The Auto Shop Connection podcast connects auto repair customers and repair shops by presenting engaging and informative automotive advice that empowers auto owners to find the best shops in their communities.
- Learn how to find a reliable repair shop you can trust
- Become acquainted with a shop before using their services