Another Auto Podcast By Dave Eastman
A repair shop with a podcast can benefit from an improved online presence, the ability to connect with its local community, having a status of being experts, and a reputation of being trustworthy and honest.
This is the fifth in a series of introductory episodes that present the vision, mission and strategies behind the podcast. This episode takes the benefits listed above and expands them by covering four aspects of podcasting that work well when marketing an auto repair shop.
How Repair Shops Benefit from Having a Podcast:
- Sharing success stories helps with inbound marketing and referrals
- Sharing stories on a podcast brings seven other benefits to shops
- Letting employees share their story adds value
- The importance of differentiating your shop from other shops
As a repair shop owner you may be curious about the value of sharing auto repair shop success stories on a podcast. You may even be intrigued about how it can benefit your repair shop.
In a nutshell, a podcast is like a radio show. How would it be to have your own radio show?
You could interview customers and other industry professionals. You could share customer stories or present topical presentations and tips to help auto owners.
The best thing about a podcast in todays smart phone connected society is that they can be listened to when it works best for listeners. And they can do it without all the radio advertising.
An important little-know fact that makes podcasts a great marketing media for repair shops is that almost every new car and truck manufacturer includes podcast software in their vehicles.
Think of the benefit to your shop if your customers can listen to one of your company’s podcast episodes while commuting to work in their car or truck.
Key Takeaways From the Episode
7 More Benefits of Sharing Your Auto Shop Stories
- Listeners have the opportunity to get to know you and your employees
- Listeners can find out your primary focus, like Volvo, Toyota, Honda, etc.
- Highlighting your auto repair specialty . . . brakes, air conditioning, or electrical
- Sharing your affiliations, such as AC Delco, AAA, or NapaAuto Care Centers
- Pinpointing your location in your community so you can be found
- Providing options for the best ways for someone to connect with you
- Making mention of your participation in community activities and charities
Podcasting can build trust before a prospective customer comes to your shop.
Sharing stories of your successes in satisfying customers can go a long way for prospects to know, like and trust your company.
Demonstrating how your company is different than others is key to expansion and growth.
New content from podcasts with links from other online sites can help build your website and company authority.
Are you interested in learning more about how to start sharing your stories?
If so, contact us to discuss starting your company podcast.
It’s a great way to connect with auto repair consumers in your community.