Introduction to the Auto Shop Podcast Part Two API002
Automotive Podcast By Dave Eastman
The introduction of the podcast continues by providing more detail about episode format and auto repair topics to be covered. It identifies the automotive professionals to be interviewed and describes the target audience that the podcast content is intended to help. It explains the podcast and Auto Shop Connection website mission and goal of highlighting exceptional repair shops.
The purpose of information shared in these monthly episodes is to help auto owners find a repair shop that will meet their individual vehicle repair needs.
Our mission will be accomplished when we show auto owners how to save money, time and frustration by connecting with reliable, efficient, and trustworthy auto repair organizations.
You can find a full description of this episode at Auto Repair Website and Podcast Show Introduction
Key Talking Points:
How the automotive podcast episodes will be presented
The episodes will be interviews of the following groups:
- Owners, managers, or employees of repair shops
- Parts personnel will share important aspects about parts purchases
- Warranty and industry professionals
- Automobile owners
Vision for the podcast – A unique auto repair alliance to inform, educate, and share
The vision for this podcast is to provide a unique way to deliver understandable content to vehicle owners with information to help them find cost effective, honest, and reliable auto repair that is the best fit for their unique needs.
The podcast audience is any individual or organization who:
- Wants to save time and frustration by connecting with a trustworthy, reputable independent repair shop, franchise, or dealership
- Is willing to connect via this site and social media
- Wants to save on auto repair with a trustworthy shop
- Will spend money to keep their car working safe and efficient
The podcast is also for any automotive shop owner, shop manager or employee who:
- Wants the opportunity to show how and why they provide auto owners with exceptional service
- Works to keep their customers so satisfied they’ll keep coming back
- Wants to tell their story because they are confident in their company
Highlighting exceptional auto repair shops
It’s the mission of this podcast to give our audience the tools necessary to find the best automotive service and repair possible, at a fair price, with the most convenience.
The episodes will showcase shops that are providing exceptional service for their customer. We will give those shops the opportunity to tell their story.
The mission of this podcast and its website is to
- Provide a method for auto owners to give feedback to repair shops
- Enable shops to improve their organizations by connecting them with customers
- Showcase shops that are doing an exceptional job to earn customer trust
- Spread the word so customers looking for great car repair experiences will know where to go to find them
In closing, I’d like to ask the following . . .
- What topics would you like to hear about auto repair and service?
- Are you more interested in repair pricing, or how to find a good shop?
- Would you be willing to help service professionals by sharing your feedback?
I welcome your questions, comments or requests in the comment section below.
If you enjoyed the show please head over to iTunes, Google Podcast or other podcast hosting companies where you can leave a rating or write a review.
You can also sign up to get email updates by going to the Auto Shop Connection home page.
The goal of the Auto Shop Connection podcast and website is to provide the automotive information you need, when you need it, from sources you trust!